Monday, March 7, 2016

I have winners from the Island Batik Planes, Trains & Automobiles Blog Hope - are you one?

I want to announce the winners of my two blog posts with the Island Batik Planes, Trains & Automobiles Blog Hop.

First of all, I want to thank all of you who participated and left such nice compliments! I really appreciate it.

OK - the winner of the "Island Batik ABC Express Train"  Fat Quarters is Beth (who said)

"Cars are my favorite mode of travel: road trip!
My favorite color of these batiks is the warm orange.
Thanks for introducing me to Chessie. We have 5 tabbies in our family; I'm definitely going to need to see more of the Chessie cat artwork."


Beth, please contact me and let me know your mailing address as you have won four Fat Quarters of  the lovely Island Batik fabrics pictured below.


The winners of the "Night Movers" are Lisa Marie who said
"We have been to many wonderful places, so I'm not sure I have just one favorite. But I will say that one trip we took several years back and really enjoyed was the National Parks in Southern Utah -- such amazing scenery!"

and

Gran Chris who said
" I have really enjoyed this Hop. Beautiful projects and fabric."

You both have won my pattern "Forest Nights' shown below:



Please contact me with your email address so I can send you the pattern.

Thank you again for all who participated in this Blog Hop.

But please check back as there are more projects coming later this month.

Until then,

Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment